By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
- a) We make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding this site and any materials on this site. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THIS SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE’S SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THE SITE’S FUNCTIONS SHALL BE ERROR-FREE OR, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- b) This site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this site. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this site. The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, information are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- c) You are solely responsible for the content of any posting you make to this site and any consequences arising from such posting. We assume no responsibility for materials posted by our users or any other actions, conduct or omissions of our users. We act as a service provider for users to post their materials. We do not undertake responsibility for screening or monitoring our users’ materials.
d) Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from this site (a “third-party site”). We may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third-party sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) users might be requested to give a third-party site. We strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of third-party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
- e) We do not endorse, and nothing on this site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any third party, whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our users.
- f) We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this site.
- g) Your use of this site, the Internet, any materials you post or access via our site and your conduct online or offline are at your own risk.